Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone interested in becoming a blog publisher?

The makestation blog was originally intended to be a hub for all kinds of content related to creative arts, particularly technical arts, graphics design, webmaster tools, etc... As many of you know, it has been a bit slow lately, and I'd like to turn things around a little and put some more useful content up on the blog. I believe it really has a lot of potential to become a nice touch for the community, and my goal is to bring it up to 2 posts/week on average.

If any of you guys here at Makestation are interested, feel free to submit a short "application" below! The only real requirement is the ability to write fairly decent posts that will be interesting for readers and fit our niche as a creative arts community, and if you meet those "criteria," you will qualify to submit your application. Big Grin

Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Big Grin
-Darth Apple

Although I've never done a real blog before I would really like to try to make some sort of effort in contributing to this website's well being, and blogging itself sounds interesting on its own. Although I would like to ask how long should a blog post be?
Glad your interested. I think you'd be great for the position.

As far as the length of the blog posts, I'm not exactly a blogger either, so I'm not really "requiring" too much on the blog posts. A 2-3 paragraph post once a week will be more than enough for this sort of thing. Often it will be as simple as finding something really interesting that has something to do with creative arts, and sharing a link with a shorth description.

Then I I'd be up for it Big Grin
(October 1st, 2013 at 3:39 AM)forthwall Wrote: Then I I'd be up for it Big Grin

Sounds good. Big Grin

Go ahead and create an account on the blog through this link, and I'll promote your account to publisher status. We'll work out the details from there. Big Grin