Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TV Time

Has anyone used this?

TV Time

I find it quite useful for keeping track of the never-ending selection of shows I've started but not finished and it's great for notifying you of when a series you watched years ago has new episodes (when it actually syncs with TVDb that is).
WebDevZone - A new, friendly web development community
Well that seems pretty useful.

I have tons of shows I have no clue where to pick up on. Tongue
If you add existing shows you've already watched too, it will give you an approximate number of days and hours you've spent watching which is certainly a wake-up call!
WebDevZone - A new, friendly web development community
(June 1st, 2020 at 5:46 PM)campingrhino Wrote: If you add existing shows you've already watched too, it will give you an approximate number of days and hours you've spent watching which is certainly a wake-up call!

That’s a feature I could see myself using. There are definitely shows I’ve spent a fair amount of time watching.

(June 1st, 2020 at 5:57 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(June 1st, 2020 at 5:46 PM)campingrhino Wrote: If you add existing shows you've already watched too, it will give you an approximate number of days and hours you've spent watching which is certainly a wake-up call!

That’s a feature I could see myself using. There are definitely shows I’ve spent a fair amount of time watching.

to 100% Finna

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!