Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BETA] Color Picker

is really great, I like the gimmick

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
We are now in the very final stages of testing.
I've sorted out more or less all bugs I've personally found on the dark theme as well as making some optimizations.

The Colour Picker has now been pushed to the light theme, after a pretty long delay due to my own procrastination as well as schooling.

In other words, we are now officially /big/.

I know there are going to be some bugs most likely, maybe from weird dark-theme interactions carrying over, so please let me know here if you find anything note-worthy, but I think most pages should work almost entirely, if not with just some minor visual bugs.
Also I cannot guarantee proper functionality in Ocean/Fire themes, although it should work with a bit of minor offsetting.

I have other plans coming soon as well, both for the Discord server as well as for the site. Will be running suggestions against Darth later on and hope he's not so busy he can't even respond. More coming soon, will keep you all updated in respective threads.
It ruined Makestation Ocean! Please remove or fix.
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
Added a reset to wipe existing data and revert to the original theme.
Works very nicely! Awesome work @Lain.

It seems to be having issues for me on Chrome, but on other browsers it works perfectly. It adds an entirely new feel to the themes.

I like it myself and I use Chrome.
[Image: wJQ6N5d.gif]
Set made by me!  [Image: tgnF3i3.gif]
Love it Big Grin ! I myself have picked a nice green colour.
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone want to beta test Makestation's new theme? Darth-Apple 9 21,105 October 9th, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple