Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How many People do you Live with?

Three here. Two roomates, and the girlfriends usually stay here as well. We usually have about five people staying under one roof. It’s a small apartment so it can get a little crowded sometimes, but we do well and like it. 

How many people do you live with?

We are 2 adults and three children, we have a country house with a basement and 2 floors of 2852.44 ft2 and approx 1000sq yd plot  (leads 265 m2 and about 1000m2 of land) hope the conversion is correct

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
My two roommates are my wife and daughter. They run the place. Tongue
Just my grandparents and the dog Tribble (a pommeranian).
We share a habitat home, 3 bedroom 1 full and one half bathroom, no garage.
mortgage is almost paid up on it and I was put on the title to stop my uncle's attempt at a succession crisis.

my sister moved out ages ago and my uncle has been banished due to his behavior (restraining order was required).

it's fairly relaxed though when I don't have to worry about stress, especially working from home.

but I do all the shopping and repairs lol.
also sysadmin, general technician, and tweaking the TV, radio, and comms antennas to ensure strong signal (we've a cell signal booster relay I setup after calls kept getting dropped, thank you hacker convention videos lol.)

and occasionally I fix cars, cook, and manage the garden... mostly the areas that aren't tended to by automated systems I've setup like mowing the lawn or trimming tree branches and stuff.

I really should write a post about everything I've upgraded on the house, because it's a lot lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Just me!
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
I had to move back in with my mother a few months ago. Leaving at the end of the summer again.
Before that and in a few months I will be living alone again with my cat.
I live with my husband and my younger daughter who is 20 and special needs.
[Image: wJQ6N5d.gif]
Set made by me!  [Image: tgnF3i3.gif]
I live with my husband of 2 years because we just got our own place.
[Image: qg8LLVv.jpg]
^Banner made by me^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many hours do you spend on the internet? wasi90lk 11 16,381 June 5th, 2020 at 10:25 PM
Last Post: Kyng