Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nostalgia...

I've long been looking for a screenshot for this. I finally found one, courtesy of JordanMussi on the MyBB community forums. Without further ado, this is how we used to look back in 2013. Finna 

[Image: FnUXjwn.png]

https://community.mybb.com/thread-129440...pid1022039

I miss the color scheme a little bit. I'd be willing to bring it back, but it needs some serious polish. Tongue

WOW! Talk about a throwback! Looks nice.
Fun to play around with
https://web.archive.org/web/201309010535...ation.net/
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
I like the tan colors, it's very retro and an interesting change compared to the blue.

I do admit that I kinda wanna make it more wood grain and give it 70's color patterns roflol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I've been long thinking about refreshing our color scheme a bit. Something more along the lines of this. IIRC, we briefly had a premium theme before switching to a custom theme that was similar to what we have now.

I don't think we will end up doing any dramatic changes, simply because of how hard it is to make a theme responsive. Been working for a while on ours, and we are nowhere near complete on it. So any future themes will probably be based on what we use now.

The webarchive version that @Thomas linked to was much better than the version I had. I really liked the sideboxes. The header was ugly. The logo was ugly. The forum bit was ugly. But overall, a lot of it was actually kinda nice in a way.