Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

MyBB Post Activity Plugin

Saw the only existing Post Activity plugin for MyBB was an old version from 1.6. Did some work and made it for MyBB 1.8.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1322
Very nice! I will install it on MS this weekend!

(December 27th, 2019 at 2:30 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Very nice! I will install it on MS this weekend!

Awesome! Big Grin
@Guardian: I've installed it. It's live and works well! It even installed without an issue on our somewhat heavily modified theme. Finna

@MS: to access it, just go to any profile and click "Post Activity" beside "view posts" and "view threads." It's a neat addition, and highlights just how much we truly do post in our forum games section. Finna

Glad to hear! Thanks Darth! Cool

Wow... yes, we are a bunch of flaming spammers!
Latest version released with some fixes thanks to Darth:

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...d&pid=1322
I'm honored to get the mention! LOL Tongue

It's a good plugin! We have installed it here, and you can see on any profile (beside the post count, click the "post activity" link. It gives a breakdown of how many posts the member has posted in each section of the forum).

(March 28th, 2020 at 12:28 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I'm honored to get the mention! LOL Tongue

The fixes wouldn't have happened without you. Would have taken me forever to get to them, if at all. Cool
(March 28th, 2020 at 12:28 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I'm honored to get the mention! LOL Tongue

It's a good plugin! We have installed it here, and you can see on any profile (beside the post count, click the "post activity" link. It gives a breakdown of how many posts the member has posted in each section of the forum).

Thank you, I installed it in the forum today Big Grin

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why or by which plugin Mybb hacked? tc4me 8 3,476 February 19th, 2021 at 5:08 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  [MyBB Plugin] Board Announcements Manager (For 1.6 and 1.8) Darth-Apple 49 57,221 January 28th, 2021 at 11:38 AM
  [MyBB Plugin] Average Profile Ratings Darth-Apple 8 5,137 October 22nd, 2020 at 6:41 AM
  Simple Reputation Bars [MyBB Plugin] Darth-Apple 7 4,083 October 22nd, 2020 at 4:25 AM