Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

MS is our community acronym, not to be confused with Microsoft. Tongue

Somewhat off topic, I have a job interview at 10:30 tomorrow and the guy has asked me to bring my identification. I think I'm being pretty strongly considered for the position, so here's hoping that all goes well.

(November 29th, 2014 at 5:12 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: MS is our community acronym, not to be confused with Microsoft. Tongue

Duh!!! I can't believe I didn't pick up on that one. Tongue

(November 29th, 2014 at 5:12 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Somewhat off topic, I have a job interview at 10:30 tomorrow and the guy has asked me to bring my identification. I think I'm being pretty strongly considered for the position, so here's hoping that all goes well.

That's good. I hope all goes well for you. Cool
Thanks! I got the job this morning, should be able to start within a week or so. I'll be busier than normal during this next month as I work another job on top of my current job, so forgive me if I'm a little less active for a few weeks. Tongue

(November 29th, 2014 at 5:50 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Thanks! I got the job this morning, should be able to start within a week or so. I'll be busier than normal during this next month as I work another job on top of my current job, so forgive me if I'm a little less active for a few weeks. Tongue

Completely understandable. Cool
I have worked 24 hours this weekend, 17 of which were yesterday. I'm gonna be hitting 60-70 hours/week as I wrap up the semester, so yep, I'm about as busy as it gets right now. Tongue

Hello!

I just got home from our family christmas thingy. Good times with great people. Glad to be home, too much driving. Instantly shed my nice clothes and put on my PJs

Tongue
Ah, glad to hear it. I take it you're enjoying your holidays so far?

Hi all! *waves*

Weekend time!

How's it going? Smile
It's going alright for me. Working more crazy hours, but besides that, doing fine. You?

Good Afternoon folks! Big Grin
Good morning everyone Tongue

Good Morning again guys. Cool

How is everyone? Super cold here.
I'll hop on the good morning train....

GOOOD MORNING! Big Grin
(January 9th, 2015 at 12:52 PM)theezy Wrote: I'll hop on the good morning train....

GOOOD MORNING! Big Grin

...and Good Morning to you. 
Morning!
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
(January 9th, 2015 at 2:41 PM)simlink Wrote: Morning!

Hey simlink! How are you?
Hi all *waves*

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Smile
What's going on people? You're all too quiet.