Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

Gee, thanks! I'll really enjoy coming back to that. Tongue

either way I trust our moderator. We're in good hands. Big Grin

You should, this place will look amazing in many pieces! Tongue You can remake it! Hahaha... I'm so funny. Tongue
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
(July 1st, 2013 at 3:50 AM)simlink link Wrote: You should, this place will look amazing in many pieces! Tongue You can remake it! Hahaha... I'm so funny. Tongue

No funny to me Big Grin
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
in my area it can get to 110 easy.
Ban reason: - (Permanent)
Humidity in that area is typically low though, so it actually doesn't feel as hot as it actually is. That's not always the case though of course.. i've seen humidity get up to 40% up there which is enough to make it feel hot.
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
Just got back from south carolina, and man is it hot down there... wow. At least it's not Florida. Tongue

Nothing on. Everyone's covering a plane crash in southern Indiana. :|

[Image: capture_20130725_104951.jpg]
That doesn't sound good

(July 25th, 2013 at 3:01 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: That doesn't sound good

Everyone survived, but a person on the plane was severly burned. They've been air-lifted to Indianapolis for treatment.

A better pic of the damage:
[Image: capture_20130725_110507.jpg]
It's definitely good that everyone survived. I do hope that the person with burn injuries is alright.

Yeah. So what's everyone up to? Big Grin
Nothing much, I am just very stressed out with lots of things.

Thankfully I had a great sleep last night.

How about you, bugara1?
So how is everyone?

Good, kind of dissapointed. One of my favorite youtubers got wrongly suspended :/ (They're working it out now, thankfully)
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
That sucks. It's really sad that people can easily be suspended on those kinds of things. Of course those who should be rightfully suspended end up getting away with it as well, which is kindof unfortunate in many respects.

Hopefully it's able to get worked out well. Google never really is that easy to work with.

Yea, I remember things like that too. I think for me it was someone who made SC4 tutorials. It's what got me into CC and mods for that game.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Someone suggested I start writing a ton of documentation on free forum hosts as a resource for people. I figure "why not?" so I'm started writing content today. Hope to have some stuff up here at Makestation soon. Big Grin

I just got back home after jamming guitar with some of my friends. I love guitar. Big Grin