Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

(August 1st, 2018 at 3:44 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @ Guardian: try a temp agency, or just a hiring agency, I've noticed that I tend to get better results there.

Been trying to take it slow right now. Still have a job but looking to make the right move and not just any move. Yet anyways. Tongue
I feel that 100% @Guardian. Job hunting truly sucks. I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

What field are you going into?

hi, just passing by today.. thx a lot darth for posting thread on login issues.
(August 3rd, 2018 at 4:02 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I feel that 100% @Guardian. Job hunting truly sucks. I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Thanks! 

Currently in Cyber Security. Just looking to make a little more money or not be as miserable as I currently am. Tongue
good morning friends. and to my BBFF -that stands for best bot friends [Image: sarcastic-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(August 4th, 2018 at 6:08 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(August 3rd, 2018 at 4:02 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I feel that 100% @Guardian. Job hunting truly sucks. I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Thanks! 

Currently in Cyber Security. Just looking to make a little more money or not be as miserable as I currently am. Tongue

so you're more like this guy then? lol.

[Image: latest?cb=20150826072409]
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(August 5th, 2018 at 8:13 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: so you're more like this guy then? lol.

Tongue Yeah something like that.

Not ready for Monday... Confused
Guardian: as long as you aren't garfield lol.
hey good luck with your new job man, and here's hoping you squash some of the MCP's Minions Wink

WE FIGHT FOR THE USERS! lol Tongue
Tongue Thanks. I think I'm stuck where I'm at for a while.

We shall see.
this will be my last entry. iam not returning. suspend/delete the acct please. that is all. thx for letting me be a part of the community. iam slowly shifting all my forum activities. dropping some, ressurecting activities on others. you may divide all my forum cash to yourselves. thank you.
(August 12th, 2018 at 3:41 PM)VSS Wrote: this will be my last entry. iam not returning. suspend/delete the acct please. that is all. thx for letting me be a part of the community. iam slowly shifting all my forum activities. dropping some, ressurecting activities on others. you may divide all my forum cash to yourselves. thank you.

Sad to hear VSS. Best of luck in your endeavors and I hope you do venture back eventually. You're always welcome!
Everything good @VSS?

If you want us to remove your account please send me a message and we will honor your request, but I will say that you will be missed. Please consider sticking around, even if you want us to deactivate it instead and keep it away from the public eye. I know how it is, I've needed breaks myself at times.

I hope everything is going okay for you. We are here for you if you need anything.

Best regards,
-Darth

Sorry guys... been busy lately. Work and family are taking up all the time I have.
I've been out of pocket a lot lately. Life is HECTIC!

Just dropping in to say I haven't forgotten about you all and I am still here. Cool
I feel ya man, I've been covering at work and getting tons of OT... we lost a lot of people and it's looking like I may be on night shift a while longer.
could be worse though.
Yeah, would be nice if MS wasn't blocked at work, I might be able to actually post more! Tongue
wow, wonder how MS got blocked at work?
seems to work at my job lol.
(September 10th, 2018 at 4:17 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: wow, wonder how MS got blocked at work?
seems to work at my job lol.

See, my work operates on the 'block all unless we allow it' mentality. Most everything is blocked, even personal email. It's frustrating.