Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

exciting news! hitman 2 in the works

Hitman 2 is an upcoming stealth video game developed by IO Interactive and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for Microsoft WindowsPlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It will be the seventh entry in the Hitman video game series and is the sequel to the 2016 game Hitman. The game is scheduled to be released on 13 November 2018.

After the events of its 2016 predecessor, [i]HitmanAgent 47 embarks on a mission to hunt the mysterious Shadow Client and disassemble his militia, while also discovering the hidden truth about his past[/i]

source:wikipedia

sounds very intriguing. [Image: nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Still haven't played the first but its nice to see the series survive after getting auctioned off after the first (reboot) game a couple years back.
[Image: sig1.png]
i have played the hitman game starting 2002! for those who love third person, stealthy and combative style games.
Well good for you! Cool Always like seeing good gaming news.

I may play it... someday.
I'm excited. I haven't finished the new Hitman game yet but I loved Blood Money.
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
i lol when iam dragging a body to its hiding place and a citizen happen to spot me doing it and he or she goes screaming for help... too bad hitman character cant run any faster to catch up with that person and subdue him/her before alert

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hitman the definitive edition VSS 6 6,463 June 24th, 2020 at 12:40 PM
Last Post: campingrhino
  just cause 4 in the works (december 14th) VSS 6 8,051 June 14th, 2018 at 2:25 AM
Last Post: VSS