Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guardian's Soccer/Futbol Results

Been lax on updating. We've had terrible results.

The last two games we've lost 8-2, then 9-7. The first one, the team sucked. The last one, I had a horrible performance. Positioning was off all night and it cost us.

We're now 8th on the table of 12 (1 dropped from league).
Haha d***... you'll get back on quick! Keep that stamina going... Big Grin

Good luck on your next game!

(June 30th, 2018 at 11:00 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Keep that stamina going...

Being the keeper... my stamina is TERRIBLE.  Tongue
i think the keeper though in indoor soccer is a pretty important position to the team as it is also to outdoor soccer,

Thanks for the updates here Smile
Sports fanatic
(July 2nd, 2018 at 9:56 AM)brian51 Wrote: i think the keeper though in indoor soccer is a pretty important position to the team as it is also to outdoor FOOTBALL.

Second this, keeper is just as important if not more important than the rest of the team in both scenarios. Also ftfy brian.

Keep it going could always pull it back never know with football (as the world cup has shown Tongue) good luck!
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
Thanks guys. It's rough sometimes, feels like all the goals are on you.

We got one more game this season/session, then playoffs/consolation games. We need to finish at least 8th for the playoffs. If we drop, we get a consolation game.
Okay, what do you feel your chances are to make the playoffs than ?
Sports fanatic
(July 3rd, 2018 at 9:50 AM)brian51 Wrote: Okay, what do you feel your chances are to make the playoffs than ?

Considering we're playing the team we're competing for the spot with and half my team has already called out saying they're not able to make it, I would say horrendous. 

We beat this team the last time we played them, just barely. But with at 6 people confirmed out for us, it's going to be rough.
(July 3rd, 2018 at 8:13 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(July 3rd, 2018 at 9:50 AM)brian51 Wrote: Okay, what do you feel your chances are to make the playoffs than ?

Considering we're playing the team we're competing for the spot with and half my team has already called out saying they're not able to make it, I would say horrendous. 

We beat this team the last time we played them, just barely. But with at 6 people confirmed out for us, it's going to be rough.

Holy jeez, great team mates. :/ Good luck
(July 3rd, 2018 at 8:56 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Holy jeez, great team mates. :/ Good luck

Well, doesn't help its a holiday week and many people are on vacation. Undecided
(July 3rd, 2018 at 9:25 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(July 3rd, 2018 at 8:56 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Holy jeez, great team mates. :/ Good luck

Well, doesn't help its a holiday week and many people are on vacation.  Undecided

Oh yeah I forgot you have 4th of July celebration. That's really unfortunate Sad
(July 4th, 2018 at 6:03 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Oh yeah I forgot you have 4th of July celebration. That's really unfortunate Sad

..and my ankle isn't healed. Hurts to walk on it. Hope it's good by tomorrow... This isn't looking goof at all. Undecided
Talk about luck! The other team had to forfeit as they couldn't field a full team.

Wow...
Dropping in an update:

4 games into the new season and we're sitting at 3rd on the table. We're 3 wins, 1 draw, no losses so far.

Our team's form has been great so far, but no game last week, so I'm hoping it doesn't interfere.
I stopped making weekly updates, but the last season we cam in 2nd place! We lost in the championship game, but it was a great season!

Unfortunately due to scheduling, I'm not going to be able to play for a while. Sad
wow, that was quit the improvement over the previous seasons right ?

i would also like to apologize for not keeping up with this thread and my replies like i should have Sad
Sports fanatic
Oh yeah, the team is much improved and are solidly competitive now.

No worries, I didn't keep up with it either! Tongue
Quote:No worries, I didn't keep up with it either!

Ok thanks,
but i hope your able to find time to return to the team at some point in the future and also of course the great postings and updates you provided  us with here,, Smile
Sports fanatic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone watch football/soccer? Martin 10 13,581 February 7th, 2019 at 1:01 AM
Last Post: Altair