Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What are you listening to?

I've been listening to a lot of scandroid lately when I'm driving to and from work, it's great Cool
game 7 of the east finals in Hockey

Game is currently 0-0 in the second period
Some Facebook live video about polyamory. Tongue
(May 26th, 2017 at 7:55 PM)Guardian Wrote: Some Facebook live video about polyamory. Tongue

you should try it sometime, it's interesting, provided all the parties are willing and accepting of the idea and from both an evolutionary perspective and a social perspective it's more stable I think.

as for what I'm listening to right now... the original Deus Ex soundtrack Cool
(May 27th, 2017 at 4:05 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: you should try it sometime, it's interesting, provided all the parties are willing and accepting of the idea and from both an evolutionary perspective and a social perspective it's more stable I think.

I'm totally open to it. The wife is open to it, just doesn't want to share. So, we are at an impasse. Tongue

We've already had some long talks about it. I've never understood why it is shunned to love more than one person at a time.
Watched pittsburg win game 1 to take the hockey champ series lead 1-0
(May 28th, 2017 at 1:36 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 27th, 2017 at 4:05 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: you should try it sometime, it's interesting, provided all the parties are willing and accepting of the idea and from both an evolutionary perspective and a social perspective it's more stable I think.

I'm totally open to it. The wife is open to it, just doesn't want to share. So, we are at an impasse.  Tongue

We've already had some long talks about it. I've never understood why it is shunned to love more than one person at a time.

I guess I'm sorta lucky then in that I've experienced it for a short period of time... it helps if one of the two partners is bisexual of course and open minded but it's also tricky because society kinda gears you for bi-amorus relationships rather than poly-amorous ones so you have to open your mindset more, relax about stuff, and learn to trust your partners more than you might trust just an individual one.

as a side effect however the odds of cheating and stuff go down I think since all parties involved aren't relying on just one other person for their emotional and occasionally physical needs.

anyway that's my perspective on it, as for what I'm listening to...

Horror is dead - Dead man's party (Oingo Boingo Cover)
(May 30th, 2017 at 4:50 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I guess I'm sorta lucky then in that I've experienced it for a short period of time... it helps if one of the two partners is bisexual of course and open minded but it's also tricky because society kinda gears you for bi-amorus relationships rather than poly-amorous ones so you have to open your mindset more, relax about stuff, and learn to trust your partners more than you might trust just an individual one.

as a side effect however the odds of cheating and stuff go down I think since all parties involved aren't relying on just one other person for their emotional and occasionally physical needs.

Yeah, it helped get to where we are with the wife being bi. Her concerns are that I am not, so she knows what I will be doing...

Listening to the thunderstorm outside. Love it.
I am listening to bonnie and Clyde Doc's on U tube tonight Smile
The frogs and crickets outside after the storm has passed.
(May 30th, 2017 at 10:59 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 30th, 2017 at 4:50 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I guess I'm sorta lucky then in that I've experienced it for a short period of time... it helps if one of the two partners is bisexual of course and open minded but it's also tricky because society kinda gears you for bi-amorus relationships rather than poly-amorous ones so you have to open your mindset more, relax about stuff, and learn to trust your partners more than you might trust just an individual one.

Yeah, it helped get to where we are with the wife being bi. Her concerns are that I am not, so she knows what I will be doing...

Listening to the thunderstorm outside. Love it.

Hey if you're really lucky and have a successful and functioning tri-amorus relationship with 2 bi partners and all 3 are ok with stuff and trust each other it's probably really stable.

Listening to Scandroid
game 2 of the hockey final between Pittsburg VS Nashville
now listening to fleetwood mac - the chain, but I've been listening to them a lot the last week, I've always loved them, great band ^_^
Game # 3 of the hockey finals..

Pittsburg up 2-0 in games headed into face off
Currently listening to karaoke tracks so I can prep for tonight
Batman Beyond theme cover's

"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Droid Bishop FTW!
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]