Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What are you listening to?

:p

...just youtube videos my wife is watching behind me...
Yes, I will be over my brother house over this weekend.. But i will still be watching the same U tubes and sports over at his house as i do here, of course !
Hail, Rain, or Sunshine by the Script
(April 27th, 2017 at 10:53 PM)Guardian Wrote: Hail, Rain, or Sunshine by the Script

Love the script!

(April 29th, 2017 at 1:02 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote:
(April 27th, 2017 at 10:53 PM)Guardian Wrote: Hail, Rain, or Sunshine by the Script

Love the script!

I only recently found them because of Pandora, but I'm glad I did. First time I heard this one and Paint the Town Green I listened to them nonstop for 3 days. 
okay here, it looks like a pretty heavy sports weekend Smile
I like the lead singer for the script. Found them on Spotify radio. I think Pandora does a better job with artist discovery and I plan on giving it a shot soon but I like having the ability to start a station with songs similar to any specific song in your library on Spotify.

(April 29th, 2017 at 5:54 PM)brian51 Wrote: okay here, it looks like a pretty heavy sports weekend Smile

Yep. Currently listening to the Washington Spirit - Houston Dash game on Go90 (playing in the background). 

(April 29th, 2017 at 7:20 PM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: I like the lead singer for the script. Found them on Spotify radio. I think Pandora does a better job with artist discovery and I plan on giving it a shot soon but I like having the ability to start a station with songs similar to any specific song in your library on Spotify.

Never used Spotify, but I've been using Pandora since 2004 so I'm averse to leaving. Back when it ONLY had indie music. It was really great for it then, but it's gotten better. 
Haha truth. Pandora has always kinda been the leader in apps that are great for discovering music. Spotify and apple music are more if you already know what your library needs to contain and wanna save it all. Not so great for all the things that people generally use pandora for.

(April 30th, 2017 at 1:33 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Haha truth. Pandora has always kinda been the leader in apps that are great for discovering music. Spotify and apple music are more if you already know what your library needs to contain and wanna save it all. Not so great for all the things that people generally use pandora for.

Yeah... I'm not good at remembering all that I like. My moods also change a lot. Pandora is very helpful for making up my mind for me. Tongue
last night I was listening to million U tube JFK assassination videos
Spongebob playing the background... Undecided
back to NHL playoff hockey tonite !
(May 1st, 2017 at 10:39 PM)brian51 Wrote: back to NHL playoff hockey tonite !

I love hockey! Need to make a point to see 'em sometime. I've seen WWE but not hockey yet.

Never got into hockey too much myself.

Jungle Radio on Pandora as I worked out.
2 more big Hockey games tonite guys. so you know what ill be listening to while i am in chat tonite.

Last night i listened to a Nirvana concert on U tube...

and i also watched an old movie called, ... ' Key Largo"
Hockey play offs still roll on ...
But i may also watch some PGA golf as a second choice today
Celtic music my wife has playing.