Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Karaoke for fun and "profit"?

just a thread so I can post some of my karaoke performances, and for anyone else to do so as well... here's the first one, I recorded it last week.

Edit: recorded this last night

"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
hey i didnt realize you had this good a voice...
if your curious i preferred your voice on Mr Roboto Smile
Sports fanatic
Great work man! Killing it!
I like the dancing on stage. Nice. Finna

The styx are a good artist too. Big Grin

I've got another karaoke night coming up on friday, and I was thinking of doing madam blue by the styx, *gives patriotic pose*

now you guys know why I was never at Simmania for game night lol.
Ah nice! May I request a song? Heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4smUFup85E

sure but it all depends on if the DJ has it.

unfortunately in most cases he only has popular songs from around 10 or more years ago, but there are some odd ones... one time I even did Star trekin lol.
Not exactly karaoke, but this was a demo that me and a few other people did for a Rush song cover (distant early warning). I did the guitars and the vocals. We ended up trashing it... 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cjjc3cgirp4pe...3.mp3?dl=0

It was just a demo, but I was pretty proud of this. It was a shame we did nothing with it. Tongue

(May 22nd, 2018 at 6:21 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: sure but it all depends on if the DJ has it.

unfortunately in most cases he only has popular songs from around 10 or more years ago, but there are some odd ones... one time I even did Star trekin lol.

Ah, that makes sense. I'd be frustrated lol. Most of what I listen to is a little oddball by today's standards. Tongue