Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Zalost's Minecraft Player Journal

(August 15th, 2017 at 11:55 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: yeah I believe the polar bears are the most recent addition to the game, you can find them in the frozen/ice spire biomes in the game but those are far and few between.

Alright, got to find one of those now. Haven't seen one yet. 
"Polar bears are found in ice plains, ice mountains and ice spikes biomes, in groups of up to two. If there is a group of two there is always only one parent, and the other one is a cub."

"Polar bears can exist in a passive, neutral, or hostile state. The cubs are passive; adults are neutral, but they will become hostile if attacked. They will also become hostile towards you if you get too close to their cubs. If a cub is attacked, all adults within a 41×21×41 cuboid will become hostile towards the attacker, regardless of difficulty (although in peaceful difficulty, their attacks will do zero damage to players). Attacking an adult who is within a 16×8×16 cuboid of a cub will also provoke other adults within a 21×21×21 cuboid of the attacked adult. Polar bears can be accidentally provoked by other mobs.

Polar bears attack by rearing on their back legs and then mauling down on the attacker with their front paws. Their swimming speed is faster than the player's, making them difficult to get away from if they are attacking.

Polar bear cubs' growth cannot be sped up."
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Good piece of info. Didn't know any of that. Thanks!
let me know if you find the right biome for them, hell post a pic in the thread, I'd love to come across some myself Cool
Will do! Cool
so... it took a while to find since it's at the far corners of the world but...

[Image: rYxt9GQ.png]

it's at around X 2,800 by Z 2,550

I may just decide to put polar bears on a nearby mountain top instead lol.
Cool! A whole pack of them.

Nearby would be kinda cool, but as long as it is a snowy landscape.
maybe I should build a zoo lol.
(August 19th, 2017 at 12:00 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: maybe I should build a zoo lol.

That would be neat. Never seen that either. I like the idea. 
you know I'm not sure where to put it? lol but any ideas you might have about it would be cool to hear.
Anywhere but the mountain town. It would ruin the vibe. Maybe whichever town you intend to build up the biggest?
well eventually I want to see endeavor overtake the first village in size
(August 24th, 2017 at 5:30 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: well eventually I want to see endeavor overtake the first village in size

That works, put it there then. 
so here's the deal, I know there's a village to the west south/west of endeavor, first person to find it will have exclusive rights to it, heck I'll even install a mod so that only they can build there.
(August 31st, 2017 at 12:18 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: so here's the deal, I know there's a village to the west south/west of endeavor, first person to find it will have exclusive rights to it, heck I'll even install a mod so that only they can build there.

Now I need to remember to logon when I have some time later.  Cool
so bad news guys, I've been trying to get the server back online for the past week but the host has been uncooperative and is outright refusing my attempts to contact them about the issue I'm having.

wanted to give you guys an update and apologize about the serer being offline.
(September 6th, 2017 at 3:36 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: so bad news guys, I've been trying to get the server back online for the past week but the host has been uncooperative and is outright refusing my attempts to contact them about the issue I'm having.

wanted to give you guys an update and apologize about the serer being offline.

I haven't had much time anyway.  Undecided

Hope you get everything sorted. Sucks about the host. 
got it working this morning!
so everything should be good on the server front, I'll have time to mess with it in the next couple of days.
I've been re-modeling my living space after my bed broke and it was just cluttered anyway so I haven't had time until now to really play it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zalost's Sims architect journal SpookyZalost 4 6,865 April 30th, 2018 at 12:44 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost