Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Rage Game

No, it's <unlimited list of expletives /> or <unlimited list of expletives></unlimited list of expletives> Tongue

Rage worthy.

*is raging against the machine for being I'll prepared to biowarfare/a virus outbreak*
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(April 11th, 2020 at 5:58 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: *is raging against the machine for being I'll prepared to biowarfare/a virus outbreak*

Is raging for using "I'll" instead of "ill" Finna

*is raging because of both grammar Nazis and himself for missing it.*
* Darth-Apple Is raging against @SpookyZalost for calling him a grammar nazi

* Darth-Apple is raging at himself for not having a TAB key functionality for the user tag mention thing.

* Darth-Apple is, on edit, is raging at himself yet again for having a problem with the /me tag turning red

*is raging because the website is not fully mobile friendly, is raging at his phone for auto correct, and is raging at himself for being unwilling to turn it off.*
* Darth-Apple is raging at Spookyzalost for daring to critisize his efforts on a mobile friendly design. This mobile friendly design is 60% mobile friendly. This ought to be plenty. Finna

*is raging because the edit button is mostly off screen and he frequently hits the next thread link by mistake*
* Darth-Apple is raging at Leo for daring to question his and Lain's efforts on the edit button. And is raging at himself for being too lazy to unminify the JS file and do it properly.

*is raging at JavaScript for being faulty as well as the puny virus for interfering in his life.*
*Turns green and begins smashing stuff getting more and more massive as the rage increases.*