Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What are you Watching?

Been catching up on arrow via netflix, I've already caught up on supergirl, and the flash.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I am watching Law & Order: SUV.
[Image: qg8LLVv.jpg]
^Banner made by me^
My dad and I are watching the Funimation dub of Shin-chan for the millionth time in the background while we're doing stuff on our computers.
lol awesome!

I've been re-watching static shock, loved that series as a kid, that and batman beyond.
Captain Marvel.

Good movie!
Just finished Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Last thing I watched was the local news.

For once, it wasn't dominated by coronavirus stuff Tongue . Instead, it covered the Labour Party's leadership election (the result of which is due to be announced tomorrow).
(April 3rd, 2020 at 6:27 PM)Kyng Wrote: Last thing I watched was the local news.

For once, it wasn't dominated by coronavirus stuff Tongue . Instead, it covered the Labour Party's leadership election (the result of which is due to be announced tomorrow).

Haha, I hear ya on the Coronavirus. Even the elections are barely on the news, and that's probably the first time in history this has been the case. Finna

Good morning, it's Easter and it only runs shit on TV, .. the same every year Angry

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Good thing we have Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc then? Lol

Btw I've been rewatching the expanse while working on my patch jacket.
(April 10th, 2020 at 1:12 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Good thing we have Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc then? Lol

Btw I've been rewatching the expanse while working on my patch jacket.

I ffeel like I've run out of stuff to watch. Tongue
I know I sure have... So I'm back to just watching random Youtube recommendations. Finna

@darth: speaking of youtube, have you seen cobra kai yet?

it's a TV series sequel to the karate kid movies and it's great!

It's on youtube.
No I don't think I have yet. I'll check it out.

World Autism Awareness Week

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style...wsource=cl

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Watching Hobbs & Shaw during meals today.
(April 10th, 2020 at 4:28 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(April 3rd, 2020 at 6:27 PM)Kyng Wrote: Last thing I watched was the local news.

Haha, I hear ya on the Coronavirus. Even the elections are barely on the news, and that's probably the first time in history this has been the case. Finna

To be honest, I think it's a blessing. It makes a difference that we have an election year, in which people are not tearing one another apart over their political differences!

(Or, at least, no more than they normally do anyway when it isn't an election year Tongue )
I noticed that too. Even in the primaries, they all seem to want to get elected and all, but they are holding back on some things and saying "Hey, the crisis at hand is more important."

You can really tell who's got their intentions in the right place right now. The sore thumbs of politics are sticking out in bright red now. I hope this shapes politics and gets everyone more unified in the years to come.