Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you drive?

(February 17th, 2019 at 2:40 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: it was literally pure luck and being in the right place right time.

That's awesome. Crazy, but awesome. 

Just hope it's just not a Loki plant. Tongue
lol, I named it after his child, if it is... well he'd be kinda cruel lol... then again it is loki lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
so update, I took my jeep for a shakedown cruise monday.

got this awesome picture out of it.

[Image: w4ySlJC.jpg]

I can confirm that there are no issues as far as driving goes lol.
That's an awesome view! CO right?
yeah, only 20 min from my house lol.

I drove my honda down it last summer before it broke down, but man having a jeep makes a huge difference.
Those would be nice views to see often. I'm wanting to move to the mountains when I retire, just have to pay the bills nearer to the city until then.
the sad part is, I keep wanting to travel to farther and stranger places to see something new because I've become spoiled by it Tongue
(February 22nd, 2019 at 2:31 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: the sad part is, I keep wanting to travel to farther and stranger places to see something new because I've become spoiled by it Tongue

Rocky Mountain Roadtrip!
Tongue with a jeep there's no limits to where I can go, save for maybe pathways that can only be traversed on foot! XD
2001 Chevy Malibu LS. Love it!! Smile
A 2003 Toyota Yaris - although, I don't really drive anything these days, since working from home has deprived me of my main reason for driving anywhere!
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Toyota makes a great product. I’ve had more than one. They last forever and have excellent gas mileage too.

On the bright side, lockdown should be over within a matter of months. I can’t wait.

I'm hoping to get some kind of van or RV. My g/f wants to try "van life". Smile
Ford S-Max , Audi S6 Performance, KTM Duke, Yamaha MCX 250 , Puch 125 Baujahr 1956 ...

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
These look fantastic @tc4me. We're a big fan of Audi's here in the US as well. They're quite popular around here, they make a fantastic product.

Which one do you drive most often?

My "baby" is the S6 V8 biturbo, APR engine tuning, exhaust system, gearbox from Audi RS6, everything has about 810Hp or 595kw and can be extended on open roads, max speed about 326km / h = 203Mph which is only possible when the weather is nice Fetched the garage, and is really only for top speed trips, with Ben and Me. We mostly drive with the Ford Smax, diesel 210 hp / 154 kW. Family carriage :-)

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
I bought a new truck about 6 months or sok, its a Ford 150
Sports fanatic
Rolling around in my Honda Odyssey minivan... Tongue Well, its the wife's van.

I still have my Jeep Patriot. Then a 1996 Dodge Dakota pickup.