Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Can Poland into space?

Luckily Poland was already accelerating towards space at the rate of 1/10 the speed of light. The station's destruction does not stop poland from entering space. Big Grin

Hijacks Poland and beams it back into place.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Switches his focus to Greenland. Greenland develops its very first space station, and begins pulling Poland back down into space.

* SpookyZalost deploys space Viking pirates to deal with greenland and teleports Poland to mars.
* Darth-Apple teleports Poland back to Earth and then to Saturn's moons.

* teleports Darth to the far future and claims space Poland for himself
Goes far enough to the future to find a time machine that can go backwards too. Erases the entire history of Poland from this thread. Poland is now back on earth.

... did you just hit the reset button?

huh, neat.

in that case I strap rockets to every building in every town, city, and hamlet in poland and launch it all into space leaving the place without signs of habitation save for the basements I had to leave behind.
I make the basements grow. They grow walls and roofs, and people spring up seemingly by random chance. We are back to where we were after a short one million years. Big Grin

I send space poland to deal with the inferior copy, poland is still in space but now the land poland was on is glassed from orbit.
I make a superior copy of Poland on my CD drive. I save it so that when your inferior copy that didn't make it gets destroyed, I can use my new superior copy. Big Grin

Reality is in fact a program like the matrix.

using this I flex my mind and delete all copies of poland except for the version I launched into space via rockets.
You forgot about the cassette copy that I made. Because it's analog, there was some static and a few mutations. We got some glitches that resulted in Canyons, among other strange things, but it exists.

We also have a new 6 mile high monopole plateu from a scratch on the CD before copying it to tape. I use this monopole to reach space.

the insanity continues lol.

I generate an EMP that erases all magnetic media leaving the CD as the only remaining copy, then glass it's location from orbit along with any backups in any and all dimensions containing poland except for space poland which I already sent into space and is still in space, now on dozens of planets.