Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What time do you hit the bed?

Personally, I have not been much of a morning person lately due to some late nights at work, so I'll hit the bed anywhere from 11PM to 3AM, and have no set time for when I get up in the mornings. I'm hoping to change my habits a bit for this upcoming year because quite frankly, there are plenty of benefits to a more stable sleep schedule. 

What time do you generally set for going to bed? 

I generally go to bed once I have nothing left to do in my day. Sometimes this can be quite early such as 8pm and sometimes can be quite late like 3am. All in all I generally wake up for about 9-10 ish.
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
I'm about the same as you, Blake Smile my sleep schedule is jacked up. I can't fall asleep at the times I want to and can't control when I want to wake up, alarm or no alarm.
Well, tonight is another one of those 3AM nights... I really need some stability in my schedule. Tongue

I just finished my 9th grade boards, I used to sleep early for past 10 days, around 1am, but now that exams are over...*evil*

I usually stay up until 4-5am then get up at 7am XD I have no life ;_;
Normally about midnight. Terrible sleep patterns.
(December 8th, 2014 at 2:25 AM)Guardian Wrote: Normally about midnight. Terrible sleep patterns.

Terrible = 3AM. Tongue

(December 8th, 2014 at 5:23 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(December 8th, 2014 at 2:25 AM)Guardian Wrote: Normally about midnight. Terrible sleep patterns.

Terrible = 3AM. Tongue

Back off. That's my turf.

I have been staying up late by an old mans standards at my age ( 55)..
So sometimes 1 or 2 Am here..
Yeah, anywhere from 11 pm to 1 am. I get up at 5:30. Rough weekdays always.
for me last night it was maybe 130 am to 2 am , due to long JFK conspiracy assassination chats !
late is relative to a denizen of the night such as myself, due to my work hours I frequently go to bed between 09:00 and 11:00 hrs local time, that's mid to late morning to those who don't get military time.

occasionally though I might forgo sleep if something particularly interesting has my attention between shifts.
(May 1st, 2017 at 12:21 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: late is relative to a denizen of the night such as myself, due to my work hours I frequently go to bed between 09:00 and 11:00 hrs local time, that's mid to late morning to those who don't get military time.

occasionally though I might forgo sleep if something particularly interesting has my attention between shifts.

Fellow insomniac. Angel Wink

(May 1st, 2017 at 3:13 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote:
(May 1st, 2017 at 12:21 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: late is relative to a denizen of the night such as myself, due to my work hours I frequently go to bed between 09:00 and 11:00 hrs local time, that's mid to late morning to those who don't get military time.

Fellow insomniac. Angel Wink

ah but I have a valid excuse lol Big Grin
and when I'm not working... well I do karaoke every saturday so that's always fun, keeps ya up till the bars close Tongue
I didn't know you could sing! Fellow singer here. It's my life and blood...

What style do you usually go for?

(May 20th, 2017 at 1:15 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: I didn't know you could sing! Fellow singer here. It's my life and blood...

What style do you usually go for?

80's metal stuff, you know like, Def leppard, Iron maiden, Journey, stuff like that... took me a while to get the range for it though, maybe I'll get someone to record it to video sometime lol.
You should! I have a few to share if anyone is interested.

I'm a natural tenor so I don't have too much trouble in the upper range, but anything above about tenor C isn't there for me. Iron Maiden rarely sings much that's any higher. Def leppard is a whole different story... Tongue

Steven Tyler and Geddy Lee managed to retain quite a bit of their range through their older years. The majority of rock singers, including those from Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, and Iron Maiden, had a little more trouble. Guess abuse really does make a difference long-term. Tongue