Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Purple Board - A Flat, Purple Theme

[Image: NWNEkdf.jpg]

MyBB 1.8 has an already emerging database and with the emergence of designers like enVy, the standard has seriously upped since the 1.6 free theme database.

I know I need to work on the footer, but I kept it here in case I've been working for naight this whole time.
Nevermind, I somehow finished the footer.

Very nice! I love the header design, seems like a pretty modern trend among designs lately. The forumbit design is very well done as well. (Forumbit designs are a royal pain for me. Tongue)

I totally like designing forumbits. The real pain for me is the footer.

[Image: NWNEkdf.jpg]

Nevermind, I somehow finished the footer.

Haha I'm the other way around. It's the forumbit that drives me crazy. Took me a while to figure out how to do the design used here (which is inspired by IPB, in case you didn't guess. Tongue)

Does that avatar pull require a plugin?

I know it at least does on the forumlist. You can use this if that's what you are looking for.

(October 10th, 2014 at 2:37 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I know it at least does on the forumlist. You can use this if that's what you are looking for.

Exactly what I was looking for.

(October 10th, 2014 at 3:09 PM)Electric2Shock Wrote:
(October 10th, 2014 at 2:37 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I know it at least does on the forumlist. You can use this if that's what you are looking for.

Exactly what I was looking for.

I'm still surprised it's not a core feature in MyBB. An alerts system is really needed too, but they haven't really implemented that either.

Took them until 1.8 to even get default avatar functionality in. Tongue

MyBB is a free software so....maybe they can't place all that much priorities.

(October 10th, 2014 at 4:39 PM)Electric2Shock Wrote: MyBB is a free software so....maybe they can't place all that much priorities.

True, I guess I shouldn't be complaining. It definitely is one of the easiest forum softwares out there to customize, and that says a lot. Tongue

Did some parts of the postibit. The big white sceditor is going to be a big pain. The source mode is easy to customize, but the WYSIWYG is going to make the text unreadable. And I know how much people hate white textareas in dark designs.

[Image: jbw8w3P.jpg]

Looks pretty sweet so far, the design is very coherent. As far as wysiwyg editors, that is... yeah, good luck. Tongue

I think I'm gonna leave it as it is

I can't say it looks bad as it is now. Pretty professional looking design in my opinion. Almost audentio quality. Tongue

Although if you're like me, you never feel like anything is finished. The curse of the designer... Tongue

(October 11th, 2014 at 6:39 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: you never feel like anything is finished. The curse of the designer... Tongue

Tell me about it. I've finished it and uploading build 1 to the Mods site.

(October 11th, 2014 at 6:39 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Almost audentio quality. Tongue

(October 11th, 2014 at 6:39 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Almost

aww. Sad

E: I've finished it, you can download
http://forums.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=7870

(October 11th, 2014 at 7:36 AM)Electric2Shock Wrote:
(October 11th, 2014 at 6:39 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Almost audentio quality. Tongue

aww. Sad

xD Tongue

Glad to hear it's officially released. It's a great theme. Big Grin

Thanks. Now waiting for the staff to approve it, which could take anything from 24 hours to forever.

They generally approve stuff within 24 hours or so. My public ban reason plugin was approved in like 15 minutes. Tongue