Poll: Well, which one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Quiznos
0%
0 0%
Subway
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quiznos or Subway?

Quiznos and Subway are both popular sandwich chains. Which one do you prefer? I personally prefer Subway, but Quiznos is pretty cool too.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
I like both, but subway wins in my mind. Great food, low price = win Big Grin

I agree with Blake, Subway it is.
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
We don't have Quiznos in Aus so Subway for me!
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Quiznos doesn't seem anywhere near as popular as Subway. It's much harder to find one. I'm about 20 minutes from the nearest Quiznos, and I have two subways near me, both within ten minutes of where I live.

In Australia I think you would have to go a long way away to get to a quiznos Tongue
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Are you in the more rural parts of the Australia area, or you in the more urbanized areas near Sydney?

First impressions are lasting ones. First time I went to a Quizno's they got my sandwich wrong in many ways. It was the wrong meat, the wrong bread, it had lettuce when i said no lettuce, it had no tomatoes, it had no bell peppers, and it had jalapenos which i didn't want. Plus, it made me sick. So, I've never been back to Quizno's.
I love Subway and have always loved Subway and will continue to love Subway and in fact, I had Subway tonight.  ;D
That's pretty bad. As if the completely wrong order isn't bad enough, being sick afterwards is terrible. :/

But yeah, I've also had better experiences at subway. It's better in just about every way possible. Big Grin

I live in inner city Melbourne Wink
But i have never seen a Quiznos in Melbourne but it is possible there is one in Sydney
I think Subway is the better out of these two.

I tend to go to Subway more than QUiznos.