Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Official] Personal Milestone Thread

Not entirely sure? It's another MyBB bug I believe. Finna I'm happy being a low-life absentee of this community village. I shall post at will, and this shall be sparingly. Big Grin

On a serious note, I believe there's a way to recount. I'm gonna try to do that one of these days pretty soon here.

(December 27th, 2018 at 10:00 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Not entirely sure? It's another MyBB bug I believe. Finna I'm happy being a low-life absentee of this community village. I shall post at will, and this shall be sparingly. Big Grin

On a serious note, I believe there's a way to recount. I'm gonna try to do that one of these days pretty soon here.

I thought you did it intentionally. Feels kinda cheap being the posting leader due to a bug. Tongue
Well some of mine are community related posts about things scattered all around, informational posts, rules and guidelines, etc... so mine is a bit inflated a tad just because of that. Don’t feel bad... Finna

Have you ever had to recount before on one of your forums? Not entirely sure how to do it, but I’ll look into it at some point tomorrow or Saturday.

True, but they helped build the community, so they still count.

I have, but usually only after migrations or moves. Never had any issues with them. Under Tools & Maintenance, Recount & Rebuild will be on the left hand side. You can do everything listed, or just post count.
Guardian congrats on a very major posting mile stone of more than 1,500 postings !!
Sports fanatic
Thanks Brian! I didn't even notice.

Now on to 2000. Smile
well it's not site related but it's deffinetly a personal milestone.

I've reached stability on a new octive when singing.

I can now sing power metal without warmup,without need for recovery time... as a side effect of taking a break to let things rest for a couple months it also has more power behind it something I could not do before!

this allows me to put more oomph into my high notes and increase their volume a lot.

so deffinetly a milestone.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(January 14th, 2019 at 7:57 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: so deffinetly a milestone.

I would say that's pretty hard to do, nigh, nearly impossible, for most people. So that is an accomplishment. 

Very nice!
i think a big goal for me would be 1,000 postings ?
Sports fanatic
(January 18th, 2019 at 11:36 AM)brian51 Wrote: i think a big  goal for me would be 1,000 postings ?

Definitely a good one, and one you could achieve relatively easy!
thanks for the encouragement guardian..!
I plan on posting regularly this year as my  New year's resolution !
Sports fanatic
That’s a great New Years resolution @brian! Finna Tongue

How is everyone’s year going so far?

my year is going pretty good so far
and this is my 775th posting also Smile
Sports fanatic
Congrats brian. All so much closer to 800.

Pretty Great Darth! How about you?
here's a hilarious milestone.

my personal website just passed 666 hits!

rofl Finna Devil
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(February 4th, 2019 at 4:15 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: here's a hilarious milestone.

my personal website just passed 666 hits!

rofl Finna Devil

Very nice. Tongue

Congrats!  Devil
glad your website i s starting to rack up some hits !
Sports fanatic
Love the Devil's milestone @Zalost Finna
Congrats. Smile