Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What games are you currently playing?

Hearts of Iron IV while I work on my next mod for it.
(May 22nd, 2018 at 6:18 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @ Darth those underground tunnels are fun... honestly I'm more curious why rockstar hasn't made a bunker/clubhouse who's entrance is down there available yet... it's the perfect place for the up and coming super villain.

It'd be dope. I spent so much time exploring those tunnels only to be sorely disappointed that there were no easter eggs. Tongue

(May 28th, 2018 at 10:21 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(May 22nd, 2018 at 6:18 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @ Darth those underground tunnels are fun... honestly I'm more curious why rockstar hasn't made a bunker/clubhouse who's entrance is down there available yet... it's the perfect place for the up and coming super villain.

It'd be dope. I spent so much time exploring those tunnels only to be sorely disappointed that there were no easter eggs. Tongue

right? lol I'm actually thinking about drawing a map of them and noting where all the entrances are... maybe I could use them to strike at players online then disappear into the underground never to be found again.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Currently playing through South Park: The Stick of Truth.
[Image: sig1.png]
Just beat Celeste on PS4, great puzzle platformer, but hard af lol.
Hearts of Iron IV
hitman definitive edition, pro mode.
Some Call of Duty: WW2
(June 3rd, 2018 at 3:29 PM)Martin Wrote: Some Call of Duty: WW2

How is it?

Specifically, how is the single player, if any? 

I miss good single player FPS games. Seems like they're all multiplayer oriented now.
guardian: you know halo custom edition still has a thriving multiplayer base, with tons of custom maps and mods Big Grin
(June 3rd, 2018 at 9:20 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: guardian: you know halo custom edition still has a thriving multiplayer base, with tons of custom maps and mods Big Grin

True. I just don't have the time to commit to playing mutliplayer anymore. The kid and all, requires constant supervision.
(June 3rd, 2018 at 5:09 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(June 3rd, 2018 at 3:29 PM)Martin Wrote: Some Call of Duty: WW2

How is it?

Specifically, how is the single player, if any? 

I miss good single player FPS games. Seems like they're all multiplayer oriented now.

I really like it, my favourite since BO2. Campaign was quite simple but I still liked it a fair bit. Multiplayer feels good.
Fortnite. Does anyone here play fortnite(pc)?
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
(June 4th, 2018 at 4:26 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Fortnite. Does anyone here play fortnite(pc)?
Played the PS4 version a few times but I die so quickly because I'm not good at it. Don't have the motivation to work at getting good either so I've given up Big Grin
We play fortnite on the PS4 here as well! Never got the hang of it either... It's a difficult game! Finna

If you guys want a game together I know you can play cross-platform Tongue I'm not very good absolutely terrible myself so we will suck together Finna
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
(June 4th, 2018 at 8:17 PM)Harry K. Wrote: If you guys want a game together I know you can play cross-platform Tongue I'm not very good absolutely terrible myself so we will suck together Finna
Think I deleted it but might get it again if you want a game. 

Recently played and completed Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Switching between Hearts of Iron IV and Madden 19.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much time do you spend playing games daily? Darth-Apple 22 26,714 July 20th, 2020 at 5:51 PM
Last Post: Kyng