Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What's your monitor resolution?

Personally, mine is 1600x900. I love having a widescreen. Big Grin

What's yours?

1366x768
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
1920x1080 on an HDTV. But it really doesn't look half bad.
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
1366x768 on my laptop and 1680x1050 on my HD monitor
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Actually the advancement of technology is increasing day by day in all the fields. This is what can make a nation up or down; I am trying to communicate my message to all to take an action in introducing the law as a major subject in the schooling which may get helpful in decreasing the rate of crime from the country.

(Would ban this user for this OT post and delete its contents but turns out he was banned one year earlier anyways so...-AcoG000)
Ban reason: "I don't have any idea, actually I am a student of law and do not deals with this kind of stuff." (Permanent)
Now using a 22 inch 1920x1080 Insignia LCD as a monitor.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
(May 21st, 2014 at 3:48 AM)AcoG000 Wrote: Now using a 22 inch 1920x1080 Insignia LCD as a monitor.

I'm jealous. Tongue

1920x1080 I think!
Same as the person above me Smile
1920x1080 touch screen on my desktop, 1440x900 on my laptop, and 640x480 command line on my wearable, though the font is much larger because of the limitations of the glasses display.
1360x768

For some reason it won't go higher with the TV attached in dual screen. Undecided
(June 4th, 2017 at 3:05 AM)Guardian Wrote: 1360x768

For some reason it won't go higher with the TV attached in dual screen. Undecided

Maybe it's a driver bug? I know in linux you can manually edit the X-Server to have different resolutions for different screens in cases like this.
(June 4th, 2017 at 8:00 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Maybe it's a driver bug? I know in linux you can manually edit the X-Server to have different resolutions for different screens in cases like this.

Maybe. My laptop is getting a bit aged, designed for Win7, but still chugging.
(June 4th, 2017 at 3:47 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(June 4th, 2017 at 8:00 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Maybe it's a driver bug? I know in linux you can manually edit the X-Server to have different resolutions for different screens in cases like this.

What OS are you currently running on it?
(June 5th, 2017 at 3:33 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote:

Win10.
(June 5th, 2017 at 10:33 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(June 5th, 2017 at 3:33 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote:

Win10.

Ah that would explain it, windows 10 can be really finicky, I have to keep fixing it for my family and windows kinda half assed the compatibility with older drivers and hardware.
(June 6th, 2017 at 6:16 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Ah that would explain it, windows 10 can be really finicky, I have to keep fixing it for my family and windows kinda half assed the compatibility with older drivers and hardware.

Pretty sure that's my issue. I've just been patient waiting until I get a new desktop.
(June 6th, 2017 at 9:44 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(June 6th, 2017 at 6:16 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Ah that would explain it, windows 10 can be really finicky, I have to keep fixing it for my family and windows kinda half assed the compatibility with older drivers and hardware.

Pretty sure that's my issue. I've just been patient waiting until I get a new desktop.

well keep your old system regardless, I guarantee you linux would make that thing compete fairly well against newer stuff, and why toss away what isn't broke right? lol