Poll: Extrovert or Introvert
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Extrovert
0%
0 0%
Ambivert (neither extroverted nor introverted)
33.33%
1 33.33%
Introverted
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Extrovert or Introvert

Personally, I'm mildly extroverted. Be sure to vote in the poll!

I consider myself an ambivert, because while I do prefer socialization, I suck at it, therefore I avoid it. So I'm sort of an introvert but not by choice :/
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
I would say I am an ambivert.
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Ambiverts tend to be able to play both the extrovert and the introvert pretty well in most cases. I might be one myself, but I generally feel like I lean more towards the extroverted side most of the time.

I voted introvert, but usually if I'm around good friends (IRL, that is) I usually act as the clown of the group. So I don't think it's completely accurate.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
It's hard to tell in many cases, since around some people I'm rather quiet, but in other groups I'm the extrovert in every circle. The personality tests can't tell all I suppose. Tongue

I am extremely introverted. I am the rolemodel. Tongue
I am introvert, I believe.

I can be quite extrovert though, but I prefer to be introvert.
I think many people who are active in a lot of online forums tend to be leaning toward introvert. This is a generalization, there are plenty of exceptions.
That is a good observation. I've also noticed that it does in fact seem that a lot of people who are online more tend to be less outgoing in real life, although as you said it does of course depend on the person.

Introversion seems easier, but I voted Ambivert because I am not one to really shy away, I'm just too lazy some times.
Really could call myself a huge introvert... I'm extremely shy. And being an introvert I can tell you it's pretty obvious that online interaction is a lot easier than in real life because the internet puts a wall between you and the other person while in real life, you're speaking directly to their face.