Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SimCityDefined

Hey everyone Smile

SimCityDefined is a site I started working on with a group of buddies about nine months ago. The site officially launched three months later, and it looked like this:

[Image: BZD0OzzCYAAIHpjpnglarge_zps0f4dcb43.png]

Since then, we have grown tremendously. Our site no longer looks like that piece of junk it was (thanks to my absolutely brilliant friends Big Grin), and we have 29 current forum members. Our community is slowly but surely growing.

We are looking for our site to grow so we can expand and add things such as MOTM awards, annual awards, and more.

Our site may not have many active members, but I am always active and I will always respond to a post until our site has a group of active users that post their daily or whenever they get the chance. You can help us get active and started by joining the community and posting Smile.

We have boards that talk about SimCity, Cities XL, Banished, and more!

You can go to the site here: http://www.simcitydefined.com

Join us today Big Grin and know you're always welcome.
Seems like your site is gong in a good direction. I must say, I'm glad it looks much nicer now than that old screenshot. Tongue

Good luck with your site. Big Grin

Definitely Smile and thanks.
For those of you just reading this now:

SCD is no longer up. I found that maintaining the site cost too much money for too little benefit. I apologize for any inconveniences.