Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Station Cash Shop

Don't forget to check out our Station Cash Shop! We have nearly 40 badges available to choose from, and up to three will display under your avatar for all of your posts on the forums.

Also, our chat room subscriptions currently are $150 station cash, and we have some additional features such as the the lottery available for some easy quick cash. (I admit, I've used the lottery myself on a couple of occasions. )

Don't forget to check out the Station Cash Panel today!
-Darth

This seems like a neat little feature Smile I'll have to look into this a bit more. I hope I can make as many points as possible!
Had to buy Ninja Status. Cool

Now to go earn more Station Cash...
Buy forever broke. Tongue Tongue

(May 7th, 2017 at 4:43 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Buy forever broke. Tongue Tongue

I thought about it.... then read this and decided against it. Not a gambling man. Tongue

Quote:some possible negative consequences.
hehehe only one way to find out man! Tongue

(May 9th, 2017 at 11:25 PM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: hehehe only one way to find out man! Tongue
Now that you're instigating it makes me nervous... and glad I didn't bite earlier. 
Aco was the only one who actually tried it out of all of us. Tongue

(May 10th, 2017 at 12:52 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Aco was the only one who actually tried it out of all of us. Tongue

...and what happened to him when he did it? Tongue
how does one earn station cash again?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(July 30th, 2017 at 12:32 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: how does one earn station cash again?

By posting. Here's the breakdown:

http://makestation.net/newpoints.php
I ended up getting the computer junkie badge lol
(August 1st, 2017 at 1:30 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I ended up getting the computer junkie badge lol

Fits perfectly.  Cool
speaking of, is it possible to have the badges show under the name like the registered user badge? the drop down is nice and all but a toggleable option would be nice too.
(August 2nd, 2017 at 5:16 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: speaking of, is it possible to have the badges show under the name like the registered user badge? the drop down is nice and all but a toggleable option would be nice too.

I don't know, I looked for one a while back but wasn't able to find it. If you do, let me know. I would prefer one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphics for Station Cash Guardian 0 1,712 February 11th, 2020 at 3:52 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Guardian's Shop Guardian 7 9,830 May 28th, 2018 at 12:45 AM
Last Post: Guardian
  Forum advertisement banners for 500 MS cash Darth-Apple 0 4,673 November 11th, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Last Post: Darth-Apple