Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The computer woes never end...

So on some startups, my PC won't even recognize the keyboard. Not sure if that's a keyboard related issue or if it's an actual hardware issue. I tried a USB keyboard, which didn't work, but that could be a driver issue.

Anyway, this PC has now successfully fried its video card twice, had one hard drive failure, run on damaged RAM, suffered through endless power failures on a cheap, loud PSU, and gone through countless OS re-installations. Might it be worth buying a new one entirely, even if Windows 8 comes as stock installed?

What's wrong with Windows 8? Just upgrade to 8.1, and you'll have a pleasant experience once you get used to the tiles interface...

So, yeah, definitely, you should look into getting a new one.
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
definitely Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
I had the same kind of issue with my mouse and now my WI-FI adapter when my computer comes out of sleep mode. It's likely that specific USB port, because the mouse is no longer an issue and the Wi-Fi adapter is. Everything was swapped around after a round of cleaning.

No luck on fixing it. Yet.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
If you get a computer or laptop with Windows 8 or 8.1 on it, you're going to experience some problems Smile guaranteed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JPEG 2000 - The best format that never took hold Darth-Apple 3 2,615 April 30th, 2020 at 4:52 AM
Last Post: Lain
  I've Never Used Wi-Fi Towncrafter 3 3,149 July 20th, 2019 at 5:12 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost