Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What Are Your Offline Hobbies?

Say what!?!?! That's friggin awesome!
yeah, my home city is like this cultural and scientific melting pot, we get all kinds here.

hell we hosted one of the first tesla dealerships for a while, owned by said brother.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(May 16th, 2018 at 3:12 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: yeah, my home city is like this cultural and scientific melting pot, we get all kinds here.

hell we hosted one of the first tesla dealerships for a while, owned by said brother.

That'll do it.

I wish I could afford a Tesla. I really want the Model 3.
I'm really excited about Elon's goal to have an affordable electric car in every home, he's really challenging big oil, and actually succeeding to some degree.
(May 17th, 2018 at 10:31 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I'm really excited about Elon's goal to have an affordable electric car in every home, he's really challenging big oil, and actually succeeding to some degree.

A lofty goal. Big oil won the first round in the 1900s. Luckily a large portion of the world has moved forward and is ready for electric.

I'll get one someday.
Battery technology is lagging far, far behind for electrics, unfortunately. You can buy some cars brand new for the cost it takes Tesla to make a single battery pack... While the range is great for an electric, it's nothing particularly to sneeze at when compared with gasoline engines. Huh

My main ones are:

• Railway modelling. I've been doing this since 2003 (and I've been working on my current layout since 2011). It's an N-gauge layout based on 1950s and 1960s Britain (during the transition from steam to diesel), if anybody cares Tongue . 
  • Drawing. I mostly just draw vehicles (like trains and Formula One cars), and sometimes maps, but I suck at drawing people or animals Sad .
  • Gaming. I count this as "offline", since I'm usually just doing single-player gaming which doesn't require an internet connection even if I have one Tongue . My favourite genres are strategy games and RPGs (and my favourite individual game is probably Crusader Kings II, which blends the two of them quite nicely). 
(April 30th, 2020 at 4:29 PM)Kyng Wrote: My main ones are:

• Railway modelling. I've been doing this since 2003 (and I've been working on my current layout since 2011). It's an N-gauge layout based on 1950s and 1960s Britain (during the transition from steam to diesel), if anybody cares Tongue . 
  • Drawing. I mostly just draw vehicles (like trains and Formula One cars), and sometimes maps, but I suck at drawing people or animals Sad .
  • Gaming. I count this as "offline", since I'm usually just doing single-player gaming which doesn't require an internet connection even if I have one Tongue . My favourite genres are strategy games and RPGs (and my favourite individual game is probably Crusader Kings II, which blends the two of them quite nicely). 

I think it's great, Formula One cars, my hobbies, it was clear, motor vehicles with internal combustion engines, mainly motorcycles :-), then further training in autism, TEACH, ABA, by Robert Schramm

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
So my offline hobbies have changed a bit over the last few years.

I've been modding old game consoles because I can and it's fun.
Sewing patches on my jacket which has really upped my sewing skill!
And been learning more science related stuff, like geology and applying that to botany which I took for a year in highschool.

I was swimming until the epidemic...
lately though I've gotten into tree climbing as my physical activity, we've a few big ones near me.
I enjoy writing, spending time with my family, swimming, graphic design, playing Sims 4 and 3, vlogging(I'm a YouTuber).
[Image: wJQ6N5d.gif]
Set made by me!  [Image: tgnF3i3.gif]
For me, I like reading, writing, drawing, video games, music, cartoons/comics, manga/anime and I guess that's most of it.
Dook, dook, dook!

[Image: Caludin.gif]