Makestation
How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - Printable Version

+- Makestation (https://makestation.net)
+-- Forum: Creative Arts (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Media & Entertainment (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? (/showthread.php?tid=706)

How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - Darth-Apple - October 19th, 2013

Personally, I'm only subscribed to about five. I'd like to find a few new ones to subscribe to. There are some amazing channels up on Youtube.

How many are you subscribed to? Be sure to vote in the poll! Big Grin

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - draco99 - October 19th, 2013

I'm not subscribed to any, I am subscribed to about 30 blogs. Lol.

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - Darth-Apple - October 19th, 2013

(October 19th, 2013 at 2:29 AM)draco99 Wrote: I'm not subscribed to any, I am subscribed to about 30 blogs. Lol.

I think I am only subscribed to one blog at the moment. I'd like to find a few good ones to follow. Have any recommendations? Tongue

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - draco99 - October 19th, 2013

Hmm... I do have a blog of my own, I follow some photography blog and one called 'cute overload.' (Pretty funny)

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - useruseruser - April 25th, 2014

I am subscribed to over 200 channels. I have had a Youtube account since 2010 so I have added up a lot of subscriptions over time. Sometimes I feel like my my sub-box is very full with content I don't want to watch sometimes but it is worth it for the constant stream of content.

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - Sabs - April 25th, 2014

I may watch plenty of YouTube videos but I don't subscribe to channels anymore. I don't want to be notified every time my subscription makes a video. It just feels like clutter to me.

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - simlink - April 26th, 2014

(April 25th, 2014 at 11:04 PM)Sabs Wrote: I may watch plenty of YouTube videos but I don't subscribe to channels anymore. I don't want to be notified every time my subscription makes a video. It just feels like clutter to me.

Same here. Honestly, the only reason I'm ever logged in to youtube is because I've logged into another google service, usually gmail. I never did/have made a YT account.

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - Acko - July 17th, 2014

Probably 100+ that a pretty much almost all gaming channels Tongue

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - CapTon - July 18th, 2014

Same as Aco Smile

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - SpookyZalost - May 25th, 2017

Too Many, I need to prune some maybe lol.

RE: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? - Guardian - May 25th, 2017

Took me a minute to find it, and had to count each one. Is there an easier way?

I have 28.