Makestation
Anime Yourself - Printable Version

+- Makestation (https://makestation.net)
+-- Forum: Area 52 (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Anime Yourself (/showthread.php?tid=2730)

Anime Yourself - Lain - February 26th, 2020

http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator

Might be a kinda weird art style, and unfortunately it's a Flash app, but it's pretty fun and is rather extensive with customization.
So instead of posting a photo of yourself because that's weird, make a photo of yourself using the assets.
Or go full fantasy if you really want, but mine's somewhat accurate to what I look like (minus the hair because although it does flange outwards at the bottom and my hair is pretty long, it's also a lot more straight than these portrayals as round. 

My coats are also a lot darker than the 'black' here.

[Image: 97NupPI.png]

RE: Anime Yourself - Darth-Apple - February 26th, 2020

Looks good! How would I go about making one of these (flash... Finna)? My avatar is an actual picture of me, but it doesn't really look much like me. The filter is interesting... to say the least. Finna

Edit: This is what I look like without the filter. Closest I can get. Tongue

[Image: Jezur.jpg]

RE: Anime Yourself - Thomas - February 26th, 2020

I'd like to do this but definitely not about to install Flash in 2020.

RE: Anime Yourself - SpookyZalost - February 26th, 2020

This one isn't too far from what I actually look like these days... unfortunately this was the closest I could get given the lack of overalls, more goggles etc.

[Image: QHvbRoXl.png]

RE: Anime Yourself - Guardian - February 26th, 2020

I can get rid of the hair on the top, but not behind the neck... bollocks. Can't make me. Tongue

RE: Anime Yourself - Lain - February 26th, 2020

(February 26th, 2020 at 3:19 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Looks good! How would I go about making one of these (flash... Finna)? My avatar is an actual picture of me, but it doesn't really look much like me. The filter is interesting... to say the least. Finna

Edit: This is what I look like without the filter. Closest I can get. Tongue

[img=[Image: Jezurj.jpg]

Hitting that 404 :'(

(February 26th, 2020 at 4:13 AM)Thomas Wrote: I'd like to do this but definitely not about to install Flash in 2020.

Not a great solution but Edge and Explorer still support Flash.
The new Edge is also p fast, been using it personally. Need to install it manually tho, no windows update, and Linux versions are coming soon™

(February 26th, 2020 at 4:50 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: This one isn't too far from what I actually look like these days... unfortunately this was the closest I could get given the lack of overalls, more goggles etc.

[Image: QHvbRoXl.png]

Going for that cyberpunk look I see!
I also tie my hair back often, or at least if I'm trying to look somewhat presentable. No braiding though, sort of like a samurai ponytail thing.

(February 26th, 2020 at 9:29 PM)Guardian Wrote: I can get rid of the hair on the top, but not behind the neck... bollocks. Can't make me. Tongue

Bald Boys Worldwide riseup

RE: Anime Yourself - SpookyZalost - February 28th, 2020

(February 26th, 2020 at 10:38 PM)Lain Wrote: Going for that cyberpunk look I see!
I also tie my hair back often, or at least if I'm trying to look somewhat presentable. No braiding though, sort of like a samurai ponytail thing.

I vary a bit from ponytail to braided ponytail (the hair on the end naturally curls into a scorpion stinger look which is epic), to a pseudo bun by folding it a couple times depending on what I'm doing.

in my case I keep my hair long because I have a lady friend who'd be angry with me if I cut it XD.

"It's too epic to cut"

lately I've been wearing a cloak but I go from patch jacket to cloak to trench coat depending on weather/mood lol.

but always with tons of DIY/Custom tech/modified tech on my person so yeah...

RE: Anime Yourself - Darth-Apple - February 28th, 2020

@Lain: Fixed the image. My bad.

Yours looks good @Leo!

RE: Anime Yourself - Darvince - February 28th, 2020

Neat little toy! What's the relation of this to picrew, which I instantly thought of when I saw this? I've taken to using picrew as a generic term for all the things like this.

RE: Anime Yourself - Lain - February 28th, 2020

Picrew is just a site for people to share their portrait drawings, usually weeb styles.
There's a character creator on there but it's made by a Tumblr nerd so naturally the art style is very westernized and it needs to push LGBT categorization with two dedicated categories just for displaying flags or whatever.

RE: Anime Yourself - Darth-Apple - February 29th, 2020

(February 28th, 2020 at 5:41 PM)Lain Wrote: Picrew is just a site for people to share their portrait drawings, usually weeb styles.
There's a character creator on there but it's made by a Tumblr nerd so naturally the art style is very westernized and it needs to push LGBT categorization with two dedicated categories just for displaying flags or whatever.

That's just the tip of the iceberg around here. We are... yea. Enough said. Finna

RE: Anime Yourself - Altair - June 24th, 2020

Fun customizer. 
Here is mine. The image resizer is not working. 
[Image: BbobwdC.png]