Makestation
E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Printable Version

+- Makestation (https://makestation.net)
+-- Forum: Creative Arts (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Photography & Graphics (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Photography (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+---- Thread: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead (/showthread.php?tid=2046)

E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Electric2Shock - May 30th, 2018

[Image: tcQvm.jpg] [Image: fA4vi.jpg]
[Image: 9ihEC.jpg] [Image: VNNEd.jpg] [Image: Hcd7U.jpg]
[Image: TMNKb.jpg]
Used to be my pet ^^

[Image: XEwvR.jpg]
Incandescent Lamp, called diya, or saki.

[Image: wbHk3.jpg]
A local traditional snack, called pitha. Delicious.

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Guardian - May 30th, 2018

These are great! What camera are you using?

Always been a fan of nature pics anyway.

Thanks for sharing ES!

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Darth-Apple - May 30th, 2018

These are fantastic! I love the lighting on the first flower.

The dog is adorably cute.

The incandescent lamp is an amazing shot.

Thank you for sharing!

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Harry K. - May 30th, 2018

Wow! They are amazing photos! Each one put a smile on my face. I want that dog so much. Love

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Electric2Shock - May 31st, 2018

(May 30th, 2018 at 5:56 PM)Guardian Wrote: These are great! What camera are you using?

Thanks for sharing ES!

CoolPix P900.

(May 30th, 2018 at 6:03 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: These are fantastic! I love the lighting on the first flower.

The dog is adorably cute.

The incandescent lamp is an amazing shot.

Thank you for sharing!

Was lucky to get direct sunlight on it. Turned out awesome imho.

(May 30th, 2018 at 6:09 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Wow! They are amazing photos! Each one put a smile on my face. I want that dog so much. Love

He used to be my pet. Left us last year, sadly.

Thanks for the love, guys. Glad to share them with you.

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - SpookyZalost - May 31st, 2018

(May 31st, 2018 at 5:42 AM)Electric2Shock Wrote:
(May 30th, 2018 at 5:56 PM)Guardian Wrote: These are great! What camera are you using?

Thanks for sharing ES!

CoolPix P900.

oh hey I used to use one of those! back before I experimented with Youtubing I was heavy into photography, my main complaint was the lack of switchable lenses so I couldn't easily attach it to my telescope like I can my canon video camera.
Nikon makes great cameras... In fact I still have mine in my desk drawer... no charger for it though.

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Electric2Shock - May 31st, 2018

(May 31st, 2018 at 7:54 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: oh hey I used to use one of those! back before I experimented with Youtubing I was heavy into photography, my main complaint was the lack of switchable lenses so I couldn't easily attach it to my telescope like I can my canon video camera.
Nikon makes great cameras... In fact I still have mine in my desk drawer... no charger for it though.

I like what I have, and I don't necessarily feel the lack of anything. I'm not a professional or even an enthusiast, and it's a good camera to have for leisurely photography.

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - SpookyZalost - May 31st, 2018

(May 31st, 2018 at 10:15 AM)Electric2Shock Wrote:
(May 31st, 2018 at 7:54 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: oh hey I used to use one of those! back before I experimented with Youtubing I was heavy into photography, my main complaint was the lack of switchable lenses so I couldn't easily attach it to my telescope like I can my canon video camera.

I like what I have, and I don't necessarily feel the lack of anything. I'm not a professional or even an enthusiast, and it's a good camera to have for leisurely photography.

oh... sorry if that came out wrong
* SpookyZalost inserts sweat drop emoji

I didn't mean to imply anything since I'm not a pro either... my grandfather is... sort of.
but I was mostly trying to point out that it was a nice camera for the average person, just without the ability to add on was my main complaint about it.

(May 31st, 2018 at 11:36 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote:
(May 31st, 2018 at 10:15 AM)Electric2Shock Wrote:

oh... sorry if that came out wrong
* SpookyZalost inserts sweat drop emoji

I didn't mean to imply anything since I'm not a pro either... my grandfather is... sort of.
but I was mostly trying to point out that it was a nice camera for the average person, just without the ability to add on was my main complaint about it.

Don't sweat it, my man. I didn't mean to sound annoyed or anything either Tongue

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Guardian - May 31st, 2018

Hell, doesn't matter. Those snaps are great. No need to get anything fancier!

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Darth-Apple - June 1st, 2018

You know what they say: the most important part of being a photographer is the part that sits six inches behind the camera. It's technique above the equipment that you use. Big Grin

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Electric2Shock - June 1st, 2018

(June 1st, 2018 at 2:01 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: You know what they say: the most important part of being a photographer is the part that sits six inches behind the camera. It's technique above the equipment that you use. Big Grin

Haha true that, my man. It's one of those true adages that's really easy to forget in today's Instagram-polluted age.

RE: E2S photography thread: revived from the dead - Guardian - June 1st, 2018

(June 1st, 2018 at 5:17 AM)Electric2Shock Wrote: Haha true that, my man. It's one of those true adages that's really easy to forget in today's Instagram-polluted age.

Oh, yeah, your selection of filter for these pictures is perfect. Great Snaptography. Tongue

Of course, I kid.