Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Zalost's Gridzone

Greetings, Zalost here, I've been tinkering a bit on a personal website of mine, and while it's far from finished I've got it working well enough that I feel it's probably ok to share now.

https://zalost.neocities.org/index.html

go ahead, check it out, there's still some empty areas that I will fill in as I find stuff to put there, and if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know and I'll see about adding them to the site.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(March 26th, 2020 at 2:58 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: The downside to physical media too is that if you lose or damage the disc, the game is gone.

All in all, I'm for having both. You have the physical disc, and have a downloadable version online. That's what a lot of games nowadays are doing (Best Buy, etc), but that being said, people are still going for the steam copies overwhelmingly. Huge games are here to stay, unfortunately. Storage is only getting cheaper as the years go by, but they still take ages to download.

That being said, I love nostalgia. Your site has a lot of it sprinkled throughout. Smile
Thanks, as a student of technological history I'm always striving to have the past show through in my work (◡ ω ◡)
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Thanks given by: