Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Show us your themes!

Have a theme you've designed for a website or for forum/blog software? Feel free to show us here!

As for my theme, the default theme for makestation is mine. I figure that since you guys are seeing it on a live site I need not post a screenshot. Tongue
Saturn-Moon.com - Our next project...
Thanks given by:
This is one I designed for my site, Simopsis. I designed it from scratch using Bootstrap. First theme I ever developed. Big Grin This image is outdated in the sense it has the site's old logo.

[Image: SMPPenguin_theme_zps42ac8738.jpg]
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's definitely an incredible theme. I am quite impressed with it to say the least. It's premium quality for sure. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You did a fantastic job there really. I'd like to see what you can do without using Bootstrap though Tongue
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that is really nice.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
(July 22nd, 2013 at 5:46 PM)cheesesc4 Wrote: You did a fantastic job there really. I'd like to see what you can do without using Bootstrap though Tongue

I'd get nowhere particularly quickly. Tongue It'd take longer but I suppose it's possible.
Thanks given by:
Haha I did the makestation theme in three days without bootstrap, so it's definitely possible.
Thanks given by:
My main issue would be developing the portal to look good. Bootstrap's JS image slider rocks.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it is quite nice. Much better than most of the alternatives out there right now.
Thanks given by:
Yea. I tried a few before I started designing SMP Penguin (when I was planning on just adding a portal to the existing Simopsis theme) - none worked out quite right.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, bootstrap is pretty good. Foundation isn't bad either, although I've never really used it for something serious before.
Thanks given by:
I'm currently working on a Proboards Forum theme Called Egyptian. I'm collabing with a good friend, but it's coming together. The person that I'm designing it for likes the payrus font.. which is very annoying, but here's a link to the test site for live preview...

http://thegreatrevolttest.proboards.com/
[Image: YG0DVKH.png]
^click my banner you know you want to Tongue
Thanks given by:
Didn't know this thread existed. Huh
Here's a theme I made a few weeks ago.
http://prntscr.com/1j7eol
Thanks given by:
(August 14th, 2013 at 6:30 AM)Teg Wrote: I'm currently working on a Proboards Forum theme Called Egyptian. I'm collabing with a good friend, but it's coming together. The person that I'm designing it for likes the payrus font.. which is very annoying, but here's a link to the test site for live preview...

http://thegreatrevolttest.proboards.com/

It definitely has a very unique feel to it. I love the font used.
Thanks given by:
Teg: It's looking good. I can see how tht font would be annoying, at least at small fonts, but the theme is coming together nicely.
bugara1: Sweet, that's nice!
Thanks given by: