Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Debate] Video-Chat ???

Question 
Hy guys, hope you're all still healthy, I have a question. Which video chat program should my Kidds or I use on the PC? Skype? or https://zoom.us/ or do you have a better suggestion

Lg Tc
  [Image: autism4all.gif]
Thanks given by:
Since the quarantines and self-isolations have started, I've seen an increase in the sue of Zoom. My wife's dance studio has moved classes to Zoom. I just typed up a risk acceptance letter for Zoom this morning for my government agency customer. In short the government is beginning to use it to. At least from a security perspective, it gets approval.
Thanks given by: tc4me
Zoom or Skype, either or is good! I've always used Skype for personal. Every job I've ever worked that had conference calls used Zoom (as Guardian stated), so it's a very good recommendation.
Thanks given by: tc4me
(March 26th, 2020 at 2:44 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Zoom or Skype, either or is good! I've always used Skype for personal. Every job I've ever worked that had conference calls used Zoom (as Guardian stated), so it's a very good recommendation.

Best thing: I am currently on a Skype call discussing the use of Zoom or Microsoft Teams for use. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Great, thanks for your answers, we'll try Skype
Thanks given by:
I've always used Skype for personal stuff, and it's always been good at what I've needed it for.

I've never used Zoom; however, that's going to change next time my company has a big meeting. I've already downloaded it ready for the occasion Tongue .
Thanks given by:
while y'all are using Skype and zoom, my paramour and I are using Google hangouts for video chat lol.

the best part is that it's platform agnostic and can work browser based.

also works on stuff as old as 2008 and as odd as raspberry pi's so far as I've tested.

generally as long as it has a camera of some sort that can do video it works.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Incidentally, Google just told their employees not to use Zoom anymore. Of course Google (as mentioned by Leo) has their own services, but their primary reason was supposedly security...

I suppose that is an important point they bring up. Finna Tongue
Thanks given by:
Hy. yes Zoom unfortunately has bad news and is very uncertain. HERE
Thanks given by: